.

Web.com Web Hosting
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

.

Hello If you are new here, so you might want to subscribe for my feed so Subscribe in a reader. Or bring updates In Your Email

Monday, July 28, 2008

Funny Jokes!

Monday Blues


Monday must be the most horrible of days.

The reasons it's horrible are too horrible to say.

But with that said, I'll try to explain

Why Monday must bring us oh so much pain.


You see on Monday, you work with a frown.

The full work week ahead has gotten you down.

The weekend has come, and the weekend has passed,

And like all weekends it just didn't last.


But Monday sure lasts, it lasts so long.

You keep checking your watch to see what's wrong.

But against your wishes your watch is just fine.

Against your wishes you can't speed up time.


So you sit and you wait and you pretend to work.

You dream of a boss that isn't a jerk.

But then you wake up and you almost cry.

You wish and you wish that the day would just die.


But wait, please listen, don't worry my friend.

For one thing is certain, all Mondays must end.

Now that it's been said, I'll say it again.

More Mondays will come and more Mondays will end.




The Yoga Help


A young woman who was worried about her habit of biting her fingernails

down to the quick was advised by a friend to take up yoga to ease her nervousness. She did, and soon her fingernails were growing normally.

One day her friend stopped her and noticing her long, groomed nails asked her if yoga had totally cured her nervousness.

"No," she replied, "but now I can reach my toe-nails so I bite them instead."


New Style Love Letter


My dear FAIR and LOVELY (ek chand ka tukda) , after WIPRO (Applying Thought) so much ,I dare to say that You are my TVS SCOOTY (First love) and my AIWA (Pure passion). I always BPL (Believe in the best) and you are SANSUI (Better than the best). You are DOMINO'S PIZZA (Delivering a million smiles) for me. This is a COLGATE ENERGY GEL (Seriously fresh) feeling for me.


I want you to be my life partner but I think you are worried about your father who is KAWASAKI BAJAJ CALIBER (The Unshakable) and my father who is CEAT (Born Tough) but don't worry as I am also FORD ICON (The Josh Machine) and rest of our family members are KELVINATORS (The Coolest ones).


If they say no, we will run away and marry and PHILIPS (Let's Make Things Better). They will feel MIRINDA (Zor ka jhatka dhire se lage) but I believe in COCA COLA (Jo chahe ho jaye). For our marriage SAMSUNG DIGITALL (Everyone's Invited) and after marriage we'll become WHIRLPOOL (U and ME - The World's best homemakers)


Trust in God who's always NOKIA (Connecting people) who love each other. And we are WILLS (Made for each other) . Now that HYUNDAI (we are listening) the song of love, you must know that love is DAIRY MILK (Real taste of life), SATYAM ONLINE (Fun, Fast, Easy) and PARX (Always Comfortable). So never forget me. Ok bye!


I wrote little but PEPSI (Yeh dil mange more).


LG (Digitally Yours) !!!!!

bye bye


The Suspecting Wife


A farmer's wife was terribly jealous. Evening after evening, she subjected her husband to a searching inspection. When she would find even a single hair on his coat, there would be a terrible scene!


One night, she found nothing."So" she screamed, "Now it's a bald-headed woman!"


Truth About 6 Weeks, 6 Months, 6 years,


Dating process:6 weeks : I love U, I love U, I love U.

6 months : Of course I love U.

6 years : GOD, if I didn't love U, then why the hell did I propose?


Back from Work:

6 weeks : Honey, I'm home.

6 months : BACK!!

6 years : What did your mom cook for us today?


Gifts:

6 weeks : Honey, I really hope you liked the ring.

6 months : I bought you a painting, it would in the living room.

6 years : Here's the money. Buy yourself something


Phone Ringing:

6 weeks : Baby, somebody wants you on the phone.

6 months : Here, for you.

6 years : PHONE RINGING.


Cooking:

6 weeks : I never knew food could taste so good!

6 months : What are we having for dinner tonight?

6 years : AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails